Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blog Virgin

Hello to all our friends and family.  This is my first experience blogging and I feel very out of my element (hence the name of this post).  I figured this would be the easiest way to keep you all up to date on our lives as well as provide a journal of sorts for the boys when they are older.  This first picture is of the boys from this past summer.  It is one of my favorites and is my computer background at work.  They don't get much cuter than these three.  I know I'm biased but still...


3 comments:

  1. Girlfriend, you blog but won't make a facebook account?!!!! :) xo love reading about you and the guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, love Nadia's comment. Love the blog idea too. The boys are beautiful! Plus it allows you to keep everyone updated on your life and see how you and family are doing. Love and hugs to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Suzy. This is great. We can't believe how the boys are growing. Lorie & Fred

    ReplyDelete