Sunday, November 7, 2010

What happened to my baby?

Every mother has this moment.  The "What happened to my baby?" moment.  Where suddenly the child who was so dependent on you for months and years just takes off across the street without looking for your hand to hold.  It is a bittersweet moment and it is one I am experiencing now.  My last baby is now a full-fledged little boy and he is my most stubborn and independent yet.  Here are a few pictures that remind me that I no longer have any babies in my house.
This is Keegan at Fall Festival at his school.  He is watching his "crush" Samantha rock climb.  Is he really old enough to have a crush?  Already?
This is Tate showing off his muscles on the beach this summer.  He no longer has the body of a little boy.  He's built like a brick house.
Colin in early October.  I feel like he was never a baby.  It seems like he went from newborn to little boy in an instant.  Now I know what my mom was always talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment